111

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Is Advanced Optical Tracking a very effective feature in laptop mice?

Jon Bergmeier: Logitech® Advanced Optical Tracking basically allows your mice to work on more surfaces than a traditional mice would work on. To be honest, I have owned M185 and have had no surface where the mouse would not track, so I am really unsure whether Logitech means that it will track 'better'. Anyhow, I don't think it is worth the extra buck, as mine tracked on wood, metal tables, cloth, you name it. Only drawbacks on both mice are that they are really small! I do not know whether you will be willing, but if you can go for a m215 [probably discontinued, but you might be able to find it in your local comp shop], go for it. It offers storage for the micro reciever and feels better in the hand. BTW- Logitech's website will be a little more expensive to buy from compared to if you go a shop and pick it up. Where I am at, their website quoted me for around 40$ for another mouse model and the shop for 25$, official with full warranty support. Just something to think ! about. Anyways, hope this helped! :D...Show more

Mark Villifana: Optiical tracking remind me of the old ball in the mouse that got clogged up with dust, but they worked on any surface where a laser mouse doesn't work on a glass table? I anm happy with logitech blue tooth mouse

Maye Delk: Advanced Optical Tracking

No comments:

Post a Comment