111

Sunday 2 August 2020

ever been placed in a dental papoose board.........?

Olen Penhallurick: Reverse Your Tooth Decay - http://DentalBook.uzaev.com/?WSWL

Len Bormes: Being tied up not the way to go, I would look for another dentistJust a heads up,you may not want them to give you the drug called Versed( Midazolam )In fact, many people who use Versed for " IV Sedation,Conscious Sedation" during a procedure are awake for the entire procedure but remember nothing, often believing they were "out" the whole time.Versed (Midazolam) is an amnestic. It is commonly administered in combination with anesthesia before and during surgery. It is also commonly used for minor procedures like colonoscopies dental procedures like extractions,conscience sedation,twilight sleep, so that patients won't remember pain and discomfort.HOWEVER THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THOSE SENSATIONS WILL NOT BE EXPERIENCED!!!!Forgetting does no mean it did not happen!! Amnesia does NOT take place for some patients.IT'S NOT MY INTENTION FOR YOU TO NOT GET THE PROCEDURE DONE, JUST ! INFORMING YOU THAT YOU MAY WANT IT DONE WITH ANOTHER DRUG!!!!!Here is a note from someone that did use versedI know I was sedated, I don't remember anything.. but I know I was screaming, everyone could hear me.. My thing is how was I screaming if I'm knocked out....Show more

Bethanie Menden: yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment