111

Thursday 20 August 2020

Does pleasuring yourself in an airplane bathroom constitute membership in the Mile High Club?

Georgina Natal: and lifted it at this very moment with everyone one else ( I have my lemonade ;-) ) What would you cheers too?

Davis Zou: ...wtf? i am either one of 2 things right now. kidnapped or about to have a very nice morning with my boyfriend ;)

Minh Lefrancois: I will ask that next time I fly :)

Elsie Resner: Sure but it wouldn't be the real club. It would be sort of like that club in high school created just for the geeks who couldn't make the "cool" clubs or teams, which in essence means nobody would care except other losers. You see, Joe Anybody can join your club as long as he (or she) has at least one working hand, and who wants to join something that anybody in a plane can join at anytime? If you do "become a member" of your new Semi-High Club, don't tell anyone.

Jene Licausi: Hmm I wonder if I should eat some cake

Charissa Bichsel:

Derrick Cacioppo: YEah. Especially in singles and dating

Rebeca Mckin: You know, peo! ple go to Jokes and Riddles for the laughs but I have to say, the P&S category is the funniest. This is the reason I come here instead.Literally, laughing out loud...To answer the question, absolutely NOT....Show more

Lia Argall: Not quite, yet it's still a great story to tell your kids.

Mauro Cowee: Ramen, or a sandwhich, oftentimes. If i've got faith lazy sufficient, i will bypass out to consume. There are quite a few first rate places interior of a 6 blk walk. Edit i've got positioned on quite a few weight when you consider that I have been given attached. I cook dinner extra complete food now somewhat of a rapid snack and back to the computing gadget.

Malcom Bourek: Hilarious question. those pottys are so small, your arm wont have room to stretch out when you do it.(yah rite! youre probably banging 3 flights attendants in there right now!)

Jerrod Guilfoil: I'd 'cheers' to Chevelle, life, school, and my friends, I guess. My beverage right next to! me is water.

Darwin Ecton: I would cheer to everyone's ! happiness and much love in their lives and good health.

Eulah Hugill: cheers to it being saturday

Patricia Bolduc: No, that's the 100 Yard Dash Club.

Gaylord Barragan: I sure hope so

Ronny Dorge: LMAO!!! I don't see why not...

Trena Berum: Yes

Arlene Maycumber: Sometimes. It depends on the mood I'm in. I usually ask long questions, so I sorta feel bad.

Alisia Sutphen: world peace

Wilfred Santacruce: better days yet to come, cheers ;)

Esteban Lyson: What the hell is happening here?!

Nell Dipiero: If the Mile High Club had a Singles Chapter, the airlines would have to upgrade their magazine selections.Haven't we floated the keg at this pity party?

Truman Biby: Cheers for a relaxing weekend

Tracy Huesso: My hair is starting to grow back.

Verena Koop: No. But it puts you on the fast-track for US Senator.

Romana Stiman: yea... if your the real miley cyrus i want to tell you that i like your sty! le cause its all grown up n junk but just remember to be yourself an not to be a wanna b crazy person. but i guess you got that already down. Keep rockin is what i say :)

Mitzie Clough: Welp, I have my Coke with Lime on Ice, and I toast to having a good question to answering!! Thank You! ***CHEERS***

Erin Arron: no it dont

Lewis Ranft: Long is fine--if the question, like this one, is smart and worth answering.Thanks for asking.

Raleigh Lufkin: All the time

Gene Debell: Yep

Woodrow Neyman: wow miley coming from you this isnt a suprise........ lol

Phillip Modafferi: yes when the text is like more than 8 lines i already get lazy

Armando Somes: Yes frequently. Sometimes I read them, but 90% of the time, I dont.

Keven Woodington: So it was that kind of party ;)

Hyo Hardell: cheers to my best friend

Sharie Sommerville: Another great sunny weekend..& good friends..cheers

Travis Sherrock: You saw the Reno 9-1-1! commercial too, huh?

Sena Highman: Asides from the obvious 'why ! am I handcuffed'

Rickey Vrieze: oh no... not again

Cliff Jacoby: I'm gonna have to say no. You'll actually need to put your P in a V to be a member.

No comments:

Post a Comment