111

Thursday 2 July 2020

Why are you single? How long have you been single?

Floy Fague: I'm single because nobody will go out with me, I guess. I've been single for 19 years. I would like to be un-single now. However, my luck isn't great in that department, so I don't feel like focusing on it anymore. I'll just wait for something to happen.

Leann Villalta: yes

Robt Heemstra: I have been single for 3 years, Got hurt in relationship and don't care about getting with anyone .

Jackelyn Archut: I'm single because I haven't found the right guy yet. I've been single my entire life - I'm 17 and have never had a boyfriend. I want one :(

Vida Miss: im single because i am not well liked.. since august

Bryant Pillitteri: Since May 2011..

Byron Fortmann: I'm single because i'm not very social, and when I am, it's usually quite negative.BQ: I've been single for, let's see... 3 years now?

No comments:

Post a Comment