111

Friday 17 July 2020

What is your favorite candy or food?

Vernita Robberson: cheeseburgers are the best food eva!!they are so yummy

Geraldo Mccalla: snickers bar, ben and jerrys ice cream (thats when I have a really bad sweet tooth)

Refugio Gastineau: My favorite candy is snickers, and my favorite food is tacos'

Virgil Loatman: Yes try: Flea markets, garage sales, thrift shops

Salvatore Walls: food - sushi.candy - three musketeers.

Branden Round:

Hobert Dula: you can try ebay or something like that but besides that no, sorry. if the designer says it comes in sets, that's how you're going to find it.

Clementina Collelo: i do no longer tend to omit foodstuff yet there was those dogs treats stated as Bonz that my canines enjoyed and that they seem to have been discontinued some years in the past. They looked like a marrow bone with a filling interior. long previous...

Gerardo Greist: Candy: sweetarts and a small dose of snickersFood: Any spicy food.What's yours?

Tory Clapper: c! andy-nerdsfood-chinese food :)

Delora Struzzi: chocolate and carmelshrimp lo meinchicken

Cody Shimko: is it true jamba juice has a flavor called screaming orgam?how does it taste?or...do you get to choose where to have it...break room...car...lol.jk.

Betsey Muehlbach: idk

Geraldo Mccalla: food: Thai Tofu the best...

Andra Oger: You may be able to find it herehttp://replacements.com/

Jerald Florence: Candy~Hershey Bar (this week)Food~Indian food(curries specifically)

Minh Lefrancois: ok, I hope u are not a animal lover.... here goes: TURTLES!!!!!!!!!! Dark chocolate ones, white chocolate ones and of course, the regular ones.

Maria Bengston: Candy: Swedish Fish (Original ones)Food: Strawberry Rhubarb PieNurseMom :)

Lorine Helwick: I accidentally broke one of my dinner plates and one of my salad plates. I got them as a wedding gift from Target 2 years ago. I looked on the website and say that the designs are still avail! able, but they come in sets. Is there any way to just buy one! plate?

Marielle Hedeiros: I don't see why not. Google Target , the brand name, and maybe even try on Ebay . You never know. Good luck!

Dorethea Beaston: shaved quiff

Coleen Carignan: My favorite food is pizza because it is so versitile. You can have chicken pizza one day and pinnapple the next. With so many veggies, meats, cheeses, and sauces to choose from, you can't go wrong. (My absolute favorite pizza is Papa John's or Mellow Mushroom's pinnapple pizza with extra sauce on an original pan crust. Mmm) Thanks for making me crave pizza...I was going to make burgers tonight. As far as candy, it would be something chocolaty covering something fruity....Show more

Jonathon Labonne: i loveeeee snikers and fried rice and chicken wings..with lots of hot sauce =] MMMMMM

Blair Abdi: A lot of dinnerware is sold "open stock", which means you can buy it by the piece. Have you tried a google search for just a plate in your pattern?

Daria Verfai! llie: Not exactly sure what you are asking. I'm currently eating a Kit Kat.

German Thal: My mom's fried chicken - best I've ever had.

Ira Porietis: Almond Joy candy bar and fried green tomatoes!

Wally Perrien: my favorite candy is a snicker bar and fav food is hotdogs

Edmund Rappley: Hi, These are the ones I know about:White Gummi: peach juice + soy milk + lime, raspberry, orange, and pineapple sherbets + one scoop of mangoPink Star (tastes like the pink starburst): lemonade + soy milk + raspberry sherbet + frozen yogurt + sorbet + fresh strawberriesStrawberry ShortcakeSour Patch Kid: lemonade + lime, pineapple, raspberry, and orange sherbert; fresh blueberriesFruity Pebbles: soymilk + orange, raspberry, pineapple, and lime sherbertPB & J Sandwich: soymilk + frozen yogurt + strawberries + blueberriesTropical TangoPacific PassionNow and LaterBerry DepressingApple PieSkittlesLemonade Lightnin'Raspberry Dreamin'Abellabug...Show more

Cyndy Grimes:! i don't comprehend approximately Sensual Seduction. i comprehend the o! ff-the-menu style White Gummi submit to, which i've got tasted. this is not my prominent juice there, however the exciting of feeling very counseled and substantial in front of alternative jamba clientele is in many cases adequate to get me to purchase a secret merchandise a minimum of each as quickly as in awhile. And it fairly does flavor precisely like white gummi submit to. I hear there are different secret flavors; Sensual Seduction ought to surely be one in all them....Show more

Janeen Perona: This one is hard!! My favorite food- Southern Fried ChickenCandy- Sour Patch Kids and Starburst(it's a tie!)

Danyell Rowback: my favorite candy is chocolate any cind of chocolate except dark

Charlotte Bryar: candy-twixfood-italian and chinese

Estrella Northway: its hard. i love mostly all kinds of candy, i like wonka candy and chocolate....and i love sour punch straws!!!!

Cassondra Vanholland: I like pizza and for candy snickers and mms

Bianca! Lannier: My favorite candy would be chocolate covered raisins. My favorite food would be sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment