111

Tuesday 7 July 2020

What is your favorite beer?

Gladys Worthing: Corona

Norma Marsalis: Hartleys of Ulverston. This is proper beer, hop-based not wheat-based, and brewed in the English Lake District.

Sheldon Lally: 5

Mohamed Szollosi: 11?

Melvina Bieri: 3 to 4 maybe

Manie Labat: 8

Arlen Decorte: all medications have horrible side effects

Dorinda Metzer:

Jayson Brod: my personal favorite by them is Another one bites the dust

Jerald Florence: This pill called sequal has horrible side effects.

Derrick Kloke:

Stormy Beliard: XX verde

Asley Quickle: New Castle Ale

Derrick Smsith: i was on a medication w/ a painful side effect that gave me lock jaw...ouch!

Booker Warlick: 50/50

Lucien Hellerman: cider

Emerita Sciandra: I do love that song... But I'd have to say there are others I like more. Like "Don't Stop Me Now". And "I Want to Break Free". There are so many good ones!

Arlen Hamper: All of them have it, it just depends ! on how your body handles it

Patrick Bitsui: under pressure

Donny Bankson: The Miracle

Leora Klingelhoets: 8

Chadwick Schmelz: (1=warm and 10=cold)2-3.

Elaina Adolfson: oh yeah, thanks answer #1 :)

Rashad Marecki: 7

Len Dalba: Zero.It totally melted when my granddaughter was born yesterday!!

Antonia Boomershine: basically every medication has horrible side effects.

Clifford Riggleman: We Will Rock You or We Are The Champions

Ardath Templer: Beer bread I guess... I'm not a fan of alcoholic drinks.

Lahoma Beadell: I Want to Break Free

Jed Mutone: OMG i love that song! i like the song "Bicycle" haha i like to ride my bicycle i like to ride my bicycle....!!!.. its sooo catchy and easy to sing along with. and i loooove ittt!!! XD

Timmy Bustard: 10!when it comes to love but to other things 1

Fred Caminita: don't stop me now

Willa Holte: do you mean seroquel?

Leann Villalta: Mine is Cals! berg.

Wilbur Marksberry: Crazy little thing called love.!

Collin Barter: We Are The Champions or Bicycle

Charline Granes: Not much into Beer....

Jonathon Labonne: Miller Lite

Hunter Osterberger: Killian's Red Ale

Brittney Inabnit: Tecate. Cheap mexican beer FTW

Lawanna Livsey: Il like red wine

Hollis Demasters: Ginger :D

Dexter Dicostanzo: I don't know how you pick just one, with so many different varieties. My favorite major brands are Budweiser and Sol, but can't pick an absolute favorite with all the craft beers. It also varies a bit on the weather and what you feel like.

Coleman Petropoulos: No.Don't laugh at this please.I made a mistake and ate all my friend's Birth Controle Pills thinking they were mints. That was not a fun experience.......ok fine. Go ahead. Laugh it up. I don't care anymore LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Marjory Stromme: Depends who it is.Normally about an 8 (1 being cold and 10 warm).

Monroe Rainey: Alamo Beer, I tell ya whhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment