111

Friday 7 February 2020

What were your favorite books in childhood?

answers1:Romona Quimby
answers2:The Wizard of OzCharlotte Web Anything roald dahlGoosebumps Animorphs
answers3:the magic tree house seriesand the giving tree
answers4:Loved the Curious George Books as a kid,.
answers5:Hi Birdy!Tin Tin books.
answers6:That is nice. So is an atlas.Do you recall the Book of
Lists? It would give you the top ten list of various random things
like US State sizes.
answers7:Catcher in the RyeGrapes of WrathRobinson CrusoeOf Mice and
MenAdventures of Huckleberry FinAround the World in Eighty Days20,000
Leagues Under the Seaetc.I read all the classics before I turned 12I
also read the Chronicles of Narnia series and the Boxcar
Children...Show more
answers8:When I was very young I liked the "Hardy Boy" and "Tom Swift"
series but by the 5th or 6th grade I was reading stuff like.
"Gulliver's Travels", Robinson Crusoe", "A Tale of Two Cities",
"Treasure Island", "Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn", "Great
Expectations", Oliver Twist", "Call of The Wild", "The Jungle Book",
"Red Badge of Courage", "1984", "Animal Farm" and a whole bunch of
stories by Ray Bradbury and Edgar Allen Poe.
answers9:World HistoryWorld MapsEncyclopediaTree Field BookBird Field
BookGuinness Book of RecordsAutomobiles'...Show more
answers10:I meant to say book or type of book, but list as many as you like
answers11:Fun with Dick and Jane, were my favorite books while growing
up.always,Ladyitch p.s. Aladdin's Lamp was another favorites of mine.
answers12:the Laura Ingalls Wilder books
answers13:Motor magazine's car books.
answers14:Chronicles of Narnia - CS LewisMallory Towers - Enid
BlytonFamous Five - Enid BlytonAngelina Ballerina - Katharine
HolabirdBrambley Hedge - Jill BarklemWinnie the Pooh - A.A.MilneThe
Enchanted Horse - Magdalen NabbAnything by Beatrix PotterHogglespike -
Patricia DrewThe Animals of Farthing Wood - Colin DannGobbolino the
witch's cat - Ursula Moray Williams...Show more
answers15:Charlotte's WebCharlie and The Chocolate FactoryAlice in
Wonderland/through the looking glassThere be Troggs
answers16:Oh, let's see;The Incredible HulkThe Amazing
Spider-ManDaredevilThe Invincible Iron ManHey, I read the Guinness
Book of World Records, too!...Show more
answers17:I read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the
Looking Glass over and over. It was my Grandma's copy too, so it was
really old. I also loved the Ghost Next Door *edits in - A Wrinkle in
Time too!*. As a very small child it was Bambi Gets Lost, a little
golden book. When I was four, I had it memorized so I'd 'read' it
because I could recite it and knew when to turn the page. When I was a
teen, I read everything by Piers Anthony (Incrnations of Immortality
more than Xanth, but I liked those too) and V.C. Andrews. My favorite
was My Sweet Audrina, the only one I think wasn't part of a series
:)...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment