111

Saturday 29 February 2020

BEST fashion designer/Brand/Model?

Truman Biby: http://urloid.com/buyandselljeans28orhttp://urloid.com/buyandselljeans29

Teodoro Lamond: Well, I think that every designer/brand/models are special and unique. But here are my favsDesigner: Coco Chanel is the best in my heart, the way she talks,designs,create,wear,live her life is so different from that era. She changes not only the fashion industry but also woman.Christobal Balenciaga is my 2nd fav. I luv how his designs are so special and edgy. The cutting of his designs are gorgeous. He is talented and gifted. Brand: my fav brand is definitely balenciage. This couture house takes my heart by it's modernistic, elegant and fierce designs. Supermodels: Definitely Cara Delevigne. I LOVE HER WEIRDNESS and fashion sense. 2nd is Karlie Kloss. Ilove how fierce but sweet unique look....Show more

Evelin Turlich: I think your pretty with and without them so I would get them and switch it up!!!

Sharolyn Claybourn: neither. both are fake. add about $1! 40 to the price of those and get a real pair of true's.

Cristopher Gavalis: don ed hardy is the best designer and i like his brand "ed hardy"! i have never heard of that clothing line until a few months ago when my friends where talking about it. it is SO cool

Anton Waln: I like both pair....but it depends on what look u are going 4....the true religions are more casual and the rock and republics look a little more dressier.

Moira Woodrow: i would go with the second pair cuz the first looks like the would be very uncomfortable but thats just my opinon

Danica Timperman: You are pretty girl, what are you talking about? I love your dimples ^_^And you honestly look good either way, glasses look fine on you. So I would say get contacts, but when they get to feel like a hassle don't feel weird about wearing your glasses again.

Katheryn Skrobacki: The first one, I should say

Jonathon Labonne: i like the 1st ones.

Tory Clapper: I'm going to! have to go with Marc Jacobs...Sometimes simple, sometimes uni! que.Judging by your name I'm guessing your favorite is Giorgio Armani?As for models...Gisele Bundchen is always nice too look at. (As in, very unique and such. Not that I'm a lesbian or anything).

Bryant Pillitteri: i like the 2nd one.

Curt Broadhead: chanel...ali micheals

Iris Shawcroft: These 4 your girl jonny?try :dorinha jeansorsomething from odgirl.comor vintage like mine(spandex disco jeans/pants on ebay)...Show more

Dorethea Beaston: Bob Mackie...........he designs all Cher's and Eva Longorio's clothing.................as well as collector Barbie doll clothing. He also has his own perfume labelWhy? A bit partial because I'm fortunate enough to be his cousin!

Shane Getler: First ones. Unless you're going for a less feminine, more grungy look. But if you really have your heart set on a certain pair, then get it.

Maurice Breuning: Without...and you're pretty! You're not fat either! At least not that I can tell from the pictures! I ! think you're soo pretty!:)

Collin Pelfrey: I love Jessica Stam.She's so freaking adorable and she's so graceful and breath taking.And Tyra, but only because I love her talk show.I love Chanel.I don't know how to describe them, but I just do. I love them. Karl Lagerfeld is a genius.Betsey Johnson.Ohhh her clothes are sooo adorable! They're so cute and wearable!...Show more

Kizzy Hett: Which of these two Aqua or Turquoise handbags is cuter and Why?http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3074844?Category=&Sear...ORhttp://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3073347?Category=&Sear...

Jacques Vaquera: The best is the one with whom you feel comfortable. Coco Channel is good one. You can also look on our stuff. http://iyaadz.com/

Mickey Isle: tyra banks

Arlen Decorte: For Spring Summer 2008, Im going for Bottega Veneta, his line for Men this season is gorgeous, check it out:http://metrosexmensfashion.blogspot.com/2008/01/bo...http://bp1.blogger.com/_jYKXPQ1_P6c/R5kGNctJ8rI/AA...!

Irving Jordahl: i like th 2nd ones

Jesusita Dykhoff: I pre! fer the first one. But that's from a guy's perspective.

Maria Devenney: thinking about getting contacts but not sure so with or without glasses ?http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab207/EricaSkyl...http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab207/EricaSkyl...I know i'm not pretty, please no comments on that just glasses or notI'm apostolic so my hair is long, get over it.And I KNOW im fat, I'm losing weight i've lost 15 so far so I still have a lot to go but im starting off well...Show more

Tawny Grosskreutz: 1. Favorite color to wear? I like basically all colors. But black because it's easy for me to match things with. 2. Favorite stores? Tilly's, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, Hot Topic, Urban Outfitters 3. Favorite runway designer? I honestly don't know xD 4. Who's your fashion icon? Don't have one 5. Do labels matter to you? Nope. *this or that 1. Summer style clothes or winter style clothes? I like both. . . but winter! I still like wearing skirts during that season w! ith some cute knee high/thigh high socks and some boots and a nice pea-coat. :O 2. Jackets, sweaters or coats? Uh. . . Coat. 3. Zippered hoodies or no zipper hoodies? I'm not too sure. I just like having a hood on my jacket/coat :D 4. Flats or heels? Flats. But it can depend. 5. Light colored jean or dark colored jeans? Dark colored. 6. Regular belts or studded belts? I don't wear belts. 7. Headbands or scarfs? Headbands. 8. Sneakers or flip flops? Sneakers!...Show more

Donte Liversedge: hey girl if you are interested in the fashion industry check this page out :) i love it!!!http://eb7afbj7m8pj3x2bl7tasw9z7s.hop.clickbank.ne...

Raul Lushbaugh: Ummm... You don't look fat??Personally I think you look fine either way but I do prefer glasses. Do what you think looks good.

Branden Roddick: valentino of course. simply beautiful designs.

Joey Mekeel: I definitely think you look better without the glasses!Buy the contacts and just keep the glasses for days ! you feel too lazy to put your contacts in or as a backup but other than! that just wear the contacts

Basil Blasingame: Today I've seen the Chanel Haute Couture f/w 14 fashion show and I was totally impressed. It's gourgeous, seriously.But brand I love the most is Ellie Saab. I've never able to choose one or two look in each collection, 'cause I love ALL of them. Absolutely all!And except for it I'm inlove with Burberry.Concerning my favourite models, these are Karlie Kloss, Cara Delevigne and Candice Swanepoel. They are amazing!...Show more

Travis Sherrock: I like them both and yes you are pretty i don't know who told you that you weren'tI'd wear the glasses when you want to go for a more sophisticated,classy,educated look and no glasses for other occasions

Dionna Doyel: Without Glasses :)

Carter Dewater: numero uno

Maritza Ebanks: richie rich and traver rain. heatherette. and Mandy Lynn?why???you dont wanna know...

Jene Licausi: Without You have beautiful eyescongrats on your weight lossYOU GO GIRL

Don! ella Vasta: i like the red alot more, the blue just looks a little cheap

Lindsey Zanardi: As a fashion design major, I don't believe one can label fashion as being the best. Every fashion designer, brand, and supermodel are different from the others and therefore are the best in their own right. But I would say that Philip Lim's designs are beautifully crafted and just so very exquisite. Chanel's brand is also very popular because the products are phenomenal and Coco Chanel was the revolutionary fashion designer in the early 1900s. Most well known supermodels are: Tyra Banks, Janice Dickinson, Gisele Budchen, Heidi Klum, etc. Honestly, fashion can't be labeled as anything but fashion! :)...Show more

Sharee Doak: I like the second one better. I'm not into snake skin.

Gertrude Darke: Wow the second one is just awesome. I like the second one.

Silvia Stclair: Marc Jacobs.

Antone Youla: Kimora Lee Simmons... Baby Phat

An Trebil: #1

Edmun! d Rappley: Aqua one is way more better than the croc turquoise one..Aqu! a long handled hand bag looks so trendy, comfortable & more suitable for a young woman while the croc one is suitable for a middle aged lady.Hope this helps :)

Len Bormes: They are all beauty.

Cody Shimko: The second one. Looks sexier than the first.

Jesse Japak: Much prettier without glasses (:

Kelly Bistodeau: You are cute with or without glasses. If you are going to school wear the glasses. On weekends go without glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment