111

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Good teen fiction authors?

answers1:scott westerfeld I've read almost all of his books and loved
them my favorite is the uglies series and i would recommend starting
with that
answers2:nicely, I do examine a tremendous type of minor fiction, even
even if i'm no longer an adolescent. I call it "analyze to be certain
what the hot writing developments are in YA fiction". :) If I had to
make a catalogue, in no particular order, i'd say a million. Amelia
Atwater-Rhodes 2. Christopher Paolini 3. J.ok. Rowling 4. J.R.R.
Tolkien 5. Cornelia Funke 6. C.S. Lewis (ok...he's my in demand, and
not fairly considered a "youngster fiction author", yet maximum human
beings i recognize except myself--who examine it as a youthful
toddler--did not examine his works until eventually the hot
"Chronicles of Narnia" got here out...and they are youthful human
beings, so...) 7. it is a toss-up between Jodi Picoult or Meg Cabbot
:) ********************** i am going to in hassle-free words factor
out Stephanie Meyer because she is hassle-free...even if, for my
section, her recognition is grossly undeserved....Show more
answers3:Meg Cabot. I absolutely love her she's my favorite author of all times.
answers4:Sarah Dessen Meg CabotKate BrianCecily Von DiegsarSara
Shepard Libba BrayAnna GodbersenAnn BrasharesScott WesterfeldStephenie
MeyerJ.K RowlingLisi HarrisonZoey DeanAlyson NoelMore......Show more
answers5:An Ellen Hopkins book. Crank, Burned, Impulse, Glass,
Identical. They are all great books for teens. Of course Stephanie
Meyers Twilight Series. Also Prep By Curts Sittenfeldis a great book.
answers6:wendy mass
answers7:Meg CabotLaura RubySarah DessenCarolyn Macklere LockhartJohn
GreenMelissa MarrMelissa De La CruzMelissa KantorMaureen JohnsonDavida
Wills HurwinDandi Daley MackallLauren MyracleSarah MlynowskiSophie
KinsellaAnn BrasharesLibba BrayZoey DeanKate BrianCecil
CastellucciGabrielle ZevinP.C Cast and Kirstin CastDan WatersMary
HoganRanda Abdel FattahMichele JaffeJody GehrmanKristin HannahWendy
MassWendelin Van DraanenRachel VailThose are some of my favorite teen
fiction authors. I hope this helps :)...Show more
answers8:JAMES PATTERSON! He writes the Maximum Ride series and those
books are around 320 pages average. there are 5 books and I really
recommend them. Another reason I recommend them is that there will be
12 books, so this is an ongoing series! (Unlike the next two) Others
include Twilight (Stephanie Meyers) and Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling).
answers9:Scott Westerfeld (Uglies and The Midnighters)James Patterson
(Maximum Ride)
answers10:melina marchetta if you havent read herbest books
everrrrrrand j. minter, who writes the insiders and the sequals to
them, they are really goodanddddddd if i think of any more i will edit
and put them in :)
answers11:Give me some lesser known authors please, not the obvious
ones of popular series. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment