111

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Where should I study abroad??

Kim Gerbino: Ask God for help.

Miguel Koczela: Depends what subject you want to study and what you will be majoring in.I was born in South Africa and everyone there was trying to get into college abroad.Do some research and see where you want to go. Most of the college ( even in Central America ) speak English.

Erin Arron: Well I"m studying abroad in Japan, but I'd recommend Ireland, England, Australia or South Africa.I'd personally go for Ireland or Australia though. =)

Rosalia Hibler: I think South Africa is a great place to study aboard. Also I think Duabi uni of Sharjah would be a great place to study as well

Emilie Santmyer: Consider France, Italy or Greece.Stay away from "Developing" Countries.(Central America & Africa! You are "asking"for trouble going there!)Select a Deeply Cultural Environment!Most of the population speaks Englishin Greece!I'm personally taking a Cruise to Greece& Italy in August!Good Luck~Have Fun~Learn a foreign language! for the future....Show more

Bryan Avinger: this is so funny to me, because my best friend and i were just talking about studying abroad the other day. we're both seniors in high school, so we aren't planning to study abroad for a few years.but she was telling me how she would love to study in vienna, austria. i believe they speak german there so that may not be what you're looking for.now for myself, i definitely want to go somewhere where they speak english. haha i've tried learning french, but i kinda got bored with it. but that's just me. so i was thinking of going to ireland, or scotland, or england even. you could try australia as well.i hope that helps!enjoy your trip!...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment