111

Sunday 3 May 2020

Best cell phone for me??!!??!!?

Everette Rovinsky: The Samsung Impression would seem to fit you. Also, have you considered buying refurbished? This will save you lots of money and since this phone was refurbished by AT&T themselves, you can expect that they took care in making it as good as new. Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think. http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cel...UPDATE: I find it funny that i suggested the same phone as the person above and I didn't see her post before I completed mine. Hehe. :)...Show more

Vida Miss: Samsung Impression!

Randal Deyarmond: Samsung Impression is a really good phone.I had it and it was amazingI got a blackberry because I dropped my phone from the top of a tall buildingbut I miss my samsung Impression

No comments:

Post a Comment