111

Monday 16 March 2020

international employment with a criminal record?

Marty Tichnell: The job area I am going into is highly sort after by the USA. My aunty works in a similar job and managed to get into the USA very easily due to her skills. It comes down to the offence's impact. I am not doing a green card lottery etc if I wasn't charged I could get in with a working visa no problems.

Luther Plagmann: Yes, omgz.I am a 50 year old man, so I thought it would be ok to say that.The bottom line is that the US is issuing almost NO employment visas since 9/11. The chances that they will issue one to a guy with an explosives-related crime are approximately 0.000000000000001%, give or take.Response to additional details: I did not know that you were "highly sort after." I will re-sort you based upon this additional information.Your chances are approximately 0.000000000000000000000000001%, with a standard deviation of +/- 2%.I think they will SEEK someone else and SORT your application into the reject pile....Show more

Alonso Crehan! : My best advice would be to go to uscis.gov and research the restrictions on an employment based visa. I know that if you have a felony conviction here in the u.s. it is nearly impossible to get a job, though i'm not sure how it works with an international crime record. The fbi does a very thorough background investigation though.

Marquetta Gimm: To the 50 year old guy. Like to see some evidence on that, the USA employs thousands of international employees to do various jobs in the states. Even after 9/11 (unless ur muslim). Talking out of your *** much? Perhaps look up some figures on immigration into America before u pull some random odds out of ur ***. Employers may throw my resume to the reject pile due to my offence but i don't know hence my question, u provided no reasoning at all,any sources or any experience for that matter. For a 50 year old guy ur pretty stupid. Feel somewhat immature aswell as though I am some sorta thug for playing with explosives. The ! chemistry and research behind them is very high, I am not doin! g a degree rated only for the top 15% of my country because I am a thug idiot....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment