111

Wednesday 25 March 2020

I heard owing real estate is one of the keys to having power. Why is that true?

Maynard Reevers: owning it means that there will always be money in - thats from rentals. unlike cars where by value depreciates and wear out. by the time you sell it, will be less than what you spent on it.

Kimberlee Bowdish: I started buying land and homes back in the 1970s. Property appreciates in value and I have made a small fortune. I bought one house and rented it. I made money from the rental, then I decided to sell it. I bought it for $82,000 and sold it for $275,000. I presently own 60 acres of land that I bought for $100,000, I am going to subdivide it and sell it for $ 25,000 an acre. The math is very simple. Real estate = $ which = power. I own foreclosed homes that I rent. When I need to rezone my property I get the full attention of the county commissioners= power....Show more

Bryan Avinger: no just a key to possible wealth

Keven Woodington: i do not imagine it incredibly is real? funds promises more suitable means in case you employ it fo! r that, not genuine resources in itself. possessing genuine resources usually promises more suitable thoughts and alternatives in life in case you employ it properly. many human beings have offered genuine resources and it broke them even as others have offered and it presented them wealth.

Sook Hershkowitz: it's more about becoming wealthy. land is very in demand, and can be very valuable if you find the right area and the right buyer. I guess money can in turn lead to power.But I'd say owning people is more powerful...

No comments:

Post a Comment