111

Sunday 6 October 2019

Why doesn't anybody read poetry anymore?

answers1: complicated step. lookup onto yahoo and bing. that might help!
answers2: I'm not sure, but I'm a teen poet and all my friends love
poetry. We find it moving, and most of us have serious issues. Most of
us are cutters and when we read poetry we get so caught up in it, that
we forget our issues and become oblvious to the knifes.
answers3: Teens today do not have any respect for poetry. I hate
seeing my peers sneer at the word poetry. I personally love it. I
think people, not just teens, are obsessed with celebrities, money,
rap music and the whole pop culture that is today. No one wants to
spend the time reading poetry, because they would rather be reading in
a magazine what Lauren Conrad was wearing on friday. QUITE stupid.
There are no really famous celebrities that are poets, you never read
about poets in the media because they are not part of that crowd. It
is a shame that people do not spend more time reading poetry today.
answers4: challenging situation. browse from the search engines. it can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment