111

Monday 23 September 2019

history vs discovery channel which do u like most?

answers1: History Channel
answers2: History Channel, especially since they got a separate
military channel. It was irritating the way they used to show all WWII
battles like nothing happened in the thousands of years of human
history before that. but Discovery is pretty cool too. Go
Mythbusters!!
answers3: The History Channel is killing me. When it first started it
showed those 1970s and 80s documenteries that high school students
only got to see the first half of because the film projector ate the
reel. <br>
<br>
Then the History Channel became the World War II channel. Not that
WWII isn't important, I can never learn enough about the war and I
have respect for all of the soldiers, sailors and marines that fought
it in. In fact my favorite movie ever is the Band of Brothers
mini-series that was broadcast on HBO. But seriously, there is more
to history then WWII. <br>
<br>
Last night I turned on the History Channel and they were showing a
program on Big Foot. The night before was the Bermuda Triangle. How
about showing me something that is real? 9/11 conspiracies, aliens
and mosters are not history! <br>
<br>
I'm very disappointed in this channel and today I prefer the Discovery
Channel for the simple fact that they show Mythbusters, which I enjoy
more then any other show on cable TV.
answers4: I'm leaning more towards the Discoverty Channel lately. Too
much of the program content on the History Channel is dealing with the
occult and the paranormal, including the topic of UFOs. If it keeps up
they may have to change their logo to a tin-foil hat.
answers5: I prefer the History Channel.
answers6: I really do like the History Channel, but the Discovery
Channel covers a more diverse range of topics. I really like to see a
good documentary though... <br>
<br>
I am torn...
answers7: Discovery Channel.
answers8: I like the history channel too
answers9: I like History International because it has better
documentaries than the History Channel on regular cable.
answers10: History Channel. If I want to watch a knee operation (which
I do not), i will watch the Discovery CHannel. The History Channel
teaches me stuff I don't already know. The Discovery Channel tells me
things that any 4th grader in a 3rd world country knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment