111

Thursday 12 September 2019

Do you like dancing?

answers1: yes i love dance! <br>
i like dancing to slow soft music cause i love doing lyrical =)
answers2: i love to dance! I dance to like just any popular songs at
home and at dance class i dance to irish music cuz i take irish dance
and at modern class we dance to weird music sometimes techno but our
song for the recital is october rain by guns and roses which is 9:03
minites long! In dance team we dance to like jazzy/latin/pop music.
Our competiton song is Sway and another song we dance to is I get
around by the beach boys.
answers3: Yes I love dancing: Disco dancing, Free Style, Salsa, but my
favorites are Belly dancing, SAMBA from BRAZILIAN CARNIVAL with
Batucada drums. <br>
<br>
Ms. Miche
answers4: Yes I do. To allsorts of music really. Dance music, pop,
R&B, mambo, salsa, tango etc. Whatever takes my fancy. You can dance
to almost anything. I prefer uptempo stuff though.
answers5: Yes I love to dance. To all kinds of music. What about you?
answers6: I love to dance! Really to any music, from hip-hop to pop to
classical. My favourite music to dance to, especially at parties, are
songs like Whine Up, Sexyback, and I Got It From My Mama. The one type
of music I do NOT like to dance to is rap.
answers7: I've been dancing for almost 10 years now and I am in love
with it! I do Clogging.. (sort of like tap)... When I was younger I
did jazz and ballet...
answers8: I love dancing on R&B music,I think it's very sexy and it's
a very good way to express my sexuality in dancing.
answers9: yes i adore u dancing <br>
i dance on every kind of music, mostly hip hop. dance is an expression
in happiness, sadness, joy and envy! it is a short-cut to happiness! i
dont care where i dance, you can find me anywhere even on the streets,
i just start feeling the beat in my head and start moving!
answers10: I love dancing!!!!!!!!It's my life and i like dancing all
type of music...sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment