111

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Authors like Jaclyn Moriarty?

answers1: Have you also read "Betrayal of Bindi Mckenzie" and "Feeling
Sorry for Celia" by her? I love that author. If I think of any
authors, I'll edit my answer. <br>
<br>
The other two books I can think of is "Girl Next Dorr" and "Losing It"
but I can't remember the authors.
answers2: I LOVE Lili Wilkinson :) If your into the Jaclyn type books
try Pink. <br>
Um... <br>
Jacqueline Wilson, Jodi Picoult (Not exactly the same, but her books
are amazing, try The Pact), Lauren Myracle's books in the TTYL series,
Fiona Dunbar... <br>
I can't think of anymore at the moment, but I love so many authors!
answers3: I haven't read this particular author, but Dracula is a good
book as is Alice in Wonderland. <br>
<br>
Teen love books, the feel good kind, is not Twilight. Feel free to
read it, but it is atrocious. I like Sucks to Be Me by someone I can't
remember.
answers4: First off if you have not read the Tilight saga.. YOU NEED
TO!! That is the most captivating series i've ever come across. Also
if you have not read Twilight yet I'm sure it is for personal reasons,
so, another series that I can suggest is The Landry Series by VC
Andrews. It's about a girl who grew up in the bayous in Louisiana and
her life and love story has a lot of twists and turns. It also has a
lot of irony. It really is a great series. The first book is Ruby.
Check it out and i hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment