111

Sunday 24 November 2019

Do you war Makeup every day ?

answers1: I only wear make up if im going out, and i only wear eyeliner.
answers2: I wear make up pretty much every day....I could not live
with out my foundation....cover up the little flaws and in perfections
answers3: I can't live without mascara. Yeah, only when I'm going out
I wear makeup.
answers4: Not today, but I was just getting my daughter the H1N1
vaccine and putting up the Christmas tree!
answers5: I wear makeup almost every day. If I am running very late
for work, or if I don't feel well, I skip the makeup. <br>
<br>
I can live without all of it, it really is not that important to me.
I just look tired if I don't wear it. I only wear eye shadow,
mascara, blush and lip stick or lip gloss. I never wear foundation or
eye liner or the eyebrow wax.
answers6: no i don't wear makeup everyday. just somedays......ummmm
eyeliner. i can live without mascara and eyeshadow and all them other
products :)
answers7: I used to. Now theres no need because I go to an all girls school <br>
I can't live without Clinique pressed powder.
answers8: Nope. Don't wear makeup every day. I feel like my skin is
better by not putting makeup on daily. <br>
I would never go out with out mascara on.
answers9: 1. No, I feel completely comfortable without makeup on. <br>
<br>
2. Mascara
answers10: 1. No way, it's bad for your skin, give your skin a break D: <br>
2. Probably BB cream :]

No comments:

Post a Comment