111

Tuesday 19 November 2019

cakey makeup!!?

answers1: wash your face with a light face cleanser before applying
makeup. also you could try oil remover wipes. i used them after gym
class in high school worked great then i re-applied my makeup.
answers2: Powder
answers3: There could be a number of factors that lead to this
problem. Firstly, you may not be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliating
your skin is necessary before any makeup application because it cleans
away the dirt, dead skin and buildup from previous makeup
applications. <br>
Secondly, you may not be moisturizing your skin. A good moisturizer (I
use the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer which gives an even complexion) will
prevent the skin from trying to lubricate itself because it is already
well moisturized. <br>
Thirdly, you may not be using a primer. If you have oily skin, it
suggests that you have large pores. Using primers with mattifying
effects will reduce the visibility of these pores (hence you don't
have to waste as much makeup trying to conceal them), as well as give
a smooth surface for makeup to be applied on. I suggest PoreFessional
by Benefit. <br>
Lastly, your makeup application may be wrong. Exfoliate, moisturize,
apply a primer, then a thin layer of foundation, concealer, setting
powder and done!
answers4: Try using the Fit me powder from maybelline. I have oily
skin too and had that problem(cakey makeup) with my skin too for a
while until I found this stuff. I really like it. It keeps me matte
for about 7 hours. It is not waterproof though and does not offer much
coverage. If you want something with more coverage but still keeps you
matte without looking cakey, I reccomend the RIMMEL Stay Matee pressed
powder.
answers5: Maybe try a primer suitable for you skin, make sure you are
wearing the right type of make up for your skin type. Don't put on too
much and blend it out well.
answers6: Use an oil control face wash/foam wash, in my opinion I
avoid powders because it makes my face look cakey, I would use an oil
control face wash, matte foundations and I would carry blotting
sheets!
answers7: try using more expensive makeup made for oily skin. i used
to have this exact problem with my makeup caking but if you use makeup
made for oily skin that can help. try mac studio fix liquid
foundation.
answers8: Use a good moisturizer and primer. I use the aveeno
moisturizer and smash box photo finish primer (light)
answers9: If you do not want to switch foundations, use a beauty
blender. You can also try cutting the foundation with moisturizer or
better yet, an illuminating liquid such as MAC Strobe Cream.
answers10: Primer and matte foundations

No comments:

Post a Comment